Google+ Badge

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Will I Gain Weight if I Quit Plexus Slim?

I recall contemplating that, and frankly, questioning if Plexus Slim would even work. I had, in fact, taken Plexus Slim and Accelerator since August 13th, 2012. My starting weight was 151lbs. I lost 26 pounds with Plexus to now being 125lbs. Standing at 5'5", and having used the BMI Calculator, I see my weight status is "Normal", and am personally satisfied with the way I look and feel. Does Plexus Slim work? In my case, and many others, yes. However, so many other factors come into play.



Are you eating healthily? Really? I eat healthily, but it was brought to my attention how often I'll make exceptions. Granted, I do apply the "one or two bites" rule, but they add up! I was doing it way too often, and still losing weight. Plexus Worldwide does not state that you have to change your eating habits to lose weight while on the products, but naturally, avoiding food high in fat content will only increase your loss of fatty tissues. The same would apply for exercising. But that's not why you're reading this blog. Towards the end of last year, I started tapering off on my Plexus Slim. I officially quit at the start of January. Yes, I miss the health benefits and especially the taste. However, I'd rather not deprive a customer. Like I said in my article on http://plexuslafayette.com, entitled: "Don't Waste Your Plexus Slim.", I truly consider Plexus Slim and Accelerator to be a window of opportunity to relearn your eating habits. I've done that. Why deny that same opportunity to another person who can benefit from it like I have? Because I like the taste? I'm probably the healthiest I ever been in my adult life. I want to share that. I want to spread the word about Plexus Slim, Accelerator and all of the Plexus products. Please enjoy this video of the introduction of the Accelerator as a companion product to Plexus Slim:



A personal recommendation I have, is to blend your Plexus Slim with a small hand mixer. That provides a much better taste and texture than simply shaking it in a bottle. One other recommendation... while ordering the Plexus Slim, try getting the Slim/Accelerator Combo. The Slim, or "Pink Drink" will balance your blood sugar, thereby dramatically decreasing your need or desire for sweets. "Sweets" are usually junk food that are high in fat. However, the Accelerator will suppress your appetite all across the board! Not only that, it will give you energy and make you feel great. The Accelerator has a positive effect on me, even making me more friendly and sociable! Another contemplation I had before and throughout my Plexus Slim and Accelerator days was: Will I gain weight if I quit Plexus Slim? Well, for the sake of Plexus Worldwide, I should mention that results vary. I also should remind you, the reader, that I've only quit Plexus Slim two months ago, but I also must say that the scale hasn't so much as budged. So I would give that question a confident, resounding, "No".

Thanks for reading,
Kelly Cavanaugh #109237

No comments:

Post a Comment